Dr Dias offers an excellent caring, consistent and holistic service in relation to all occupational medicine matters.
- Independent Medical Examinations (IMEs) for all Fitness for Duty, Workers Compensation, Governmental (e.g DVA), TPD and Third Party Insurance matters – this service is primarily for employers, government agencies, all insurers, and lawyers, and usually entails a comprehensive medical review and report.
- Specialist Occupational Physician reviews for all work related health matters. This service is primarily for referring GPs and should be accompanied by a short letter of referral.
- Permanent Impairment Evaluations (WPIs) – this is primarily associated with IMEs (see above) in relation to medicolegal matters.
- Injury Management Consultations (IMC) for all Workers Compensation matters – this service is for insurers and clients alike, and involves a focus on work capacity and GP liaison.
- Pre-employment screenings – across any industry, and in bulk. Dr Dias and his affliated clinics will tailor the needs of the client to fit any demand or industry.
- Rail Medicals – All Categories. Dr Dias has close to 10 years of experience as an authorized rail health professional.
- Aviation Medicals – Dr Dias is a designated aviation medical examiner.
- Medical review Officer Consultations – this service is for companies or clients that need advice on positive alcohol and drug tests
- Primary and secondary care – of all acute, sub-acute and chronic work related injuries as a nominated treating doctor.
- Workplace assessments – for clients in industry. This service is available on request
All services are charged at the gazetted WorkCover or AMA (if not WorkCover related) rates; if this is not applicable – quotes for services can be obtained by contacting Dr Dias’ clinics.